Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer System
The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system offers fast and reliable separation, sizing and quantification of DNA, RNA and proteins by miniaturized on-chip electrophoresis surpassing labor intensive slab gels by speed, reproducibility and independence from user influences.
– Sample quality control in multiple workflows, including sequencing, gene expression, biopharmaceuticals, and genome editing.
– Provides data on abundance, integrity, distribution, and impurities.
– Digital data with various data display options – gel view, electropherograms, and tables – allow convenient analysis, archiving, and simple comparison of samples from multiple chips.
– Multiple exportable data formats (xml, csv, html, pdf, wmf, jpg, tif, bmp, and aia).
– Availability of compliance services and features.
Ensuring high quality RNA for downstream applications
The Agilent 2100 Bioanalyzer system is a well-accepted standard for integrity measurements of RNA. In less than 30 minutes, total RNA, mRNA, or small RNA is checked for quantity and degradation. The unique RIN offers an objective measurement of total RNA quality to ensure reproducible results from down- stream experiments, such as next generation sequencing, gene expression microarrays or qPCR.